DESIGNER HAIR ARTIST
**Currently on Maternity Leave**
Hello hair pals, my name is Candice!
I love making sure people know they are beautiful. After working at 9-5 job for many years I decided to follow my passion in hair.
I love challenging myself and learning as much as I can. Not only am I allowing myself to be an artist, but my clients turn into some of my best friends - and who can name a better career where you get to be there for the people you care for most?
I am certified with Masters of Balayage so that being said, it’s easy to say doing blondes or any colour projects have a special spot in my heart.
When I’m not doing hair you can find me with my family, friends and my fur babies. I love Starbucks, the sunshine and kind people. If any of those things are your cup of tea, I’m your gal!
FAVE COFFEE ORDER:
ALL-TIME FAVE PRODUCT:
Lived-in balayage blondes
Won best Auntie award (I have a birthday card from my nephew to prove it) & I always have snacks in my purse.
Iced caramel macchiato with a hazelnut shot
Aries… but not an angry Aries
Cicaflash Blonde Conditioner from Kerastase
education & achievements.
- PROMOTED TO DESIGNER HAIR ARTIST
- INTRODUCTION TO BLENDED BLONDE
Regina, SK- Nadine Seims
- GINGER TRANSFORMATION WET BALAYAGE
Regina, SK- Aaron Brousseau
- THE SOCIETY METHOD INTRODUCTION TO WEFT INSTALLATION
Regina, SK- Shanna Watts
- PROMOTED TO ADVANCED JUNIOR HAIR ARTIST
- PHILOCALY HAND TIED WEFT INSTALLATION CERTIFICATION
- PHILOCALY TAPE IN CERTIFICATION
- MASTERS OF BALAYAGE- Complete Certification
Ryan Weeden & Eliza Trendiak - Vancouver, BC
- HAIR STYLING DIPLOMA
Avante-Garde College, Regina