DESIGNER HAIR ARTIST
JOURNEYMAN RED SEAL HAIRSTYLIST
SPECIALTY: Lived-in colours, edgy short haircuts and transformations
BRAGGING RIGHTS: Hair product addiction and can cook a mean stir-fry
FAVE COFFEE ORDER: Americano (black coffee always)
ASTROLOGICAL SIGN: Taurus babe
ALL TIME FAVE PRODUCT: BEDROOM.HAIR by Kevin Murphy
Hi, I'm Brielle!
I was born and raised here in Regina, SK. While travelling Southeast Asia for three months, I realized my passion for hair! That's when I decided to come home to the prairies and begin my career. I have been in the hair industry now for 4 years and love it! I have continued my education outside of school with online courses, and have worked in both a smaller town and bigger cities like Edmonton. I believe in a good consultation; I love to listen to my clients to achieve their desired goals and make them feel fabulous when leaving the salon. I am always open to sharing my knowledge with clients and co-workers to support each other along the way.
We would probably be friends in real life! I am a chic, free spirit with lots of love for the people in my life. I especially live for summertime when we can embrace beachy textured hair and natural lived-in colours. I love submerging myself in different cultures the best I can, learning history, and perfecting the fine details in everything I see.
EDUCATION & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Social Media Class - Amy Johnson
- Kevin Murphy Session Salon Stylist
- Eleven Australia Education
- Pulp Riot Education
- Apprenticeship Program Completed - Angela Thorn
- Red Seal Journeyperson Certification
- Schwarzkoft BlondMe - Hannah Mary
- Paul Mitchell Education - Cutting, Colour, Updos, Introduction to Men's Haircutting and Styling - Shawna Lemke
- Avant-Garde Inverness Ear Piercing Certificate
- Avant-Garde Lash Lift and Tint
- Avant-Garde Waxing and Tinting Certificate
- Avant-Garde College Hairstyling Diploma